WHAT IS VINYL FLOORING?Vinyl flooring consists of five different layers. This not only results in a waterproof floor with sound-reducing properties, it also gives your feet a very warm and soft surface to walk on. Still, vinyl floors remain exceptionally thin: perfect for renovations.
- A high-performance top layer: this protective layer protects your floors from dirt, stains and scratches, and makes them easy to clean and maintain. The extra matt gloss finish guarantees a natural look.
- A fine-printed vinyl decor layer: the high-grade printing technique used for this layer gives your vinyl floor its unique and authentic appearance.
- A strong impact-resistant vinyl core: this waterproof and sound-reducing vinyl core provides comfort and durability.
- An extra stabilising layer: this layer contains super dense glass fibres to give the vinyl floor additional dimensional stability.
- A highly efficient impact-resistant vinyl backing: this moisture-resistant layer guarantees a perfectly balanced floor board which prevents cupping or warping.